CTsirenhunter

Brandeis University siren test

Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:56 am

Two videos showing the Brandeis University siren tests of September 9, 2009. We have an ATI system, and you're basically hearing two different sirens in these videos. I apologize for my constant talking so close to the mic. I suppose I was just excited, this being my first true siren test recording.

Warning tone: http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x281 ... V04994.flv

All Clear tone: http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x281 ... V04995.flv
I left this board in early 2010. I am not a part of the siren community in any sense anymore. I will not provide assistance or information.

Allertor113
YouTube Username: RLDproductions

Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:06 am

Even though everyone HATES the ATI's i kinda like the way there Tones sound.
Siren/Field Technician
Moore, Oklahoma

CTsirenhunter

Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:10 am

I must admit, the tone was a pleasant surprise for me too. And also, though everyone in our community hates ATI, Brandeis chose them for a good reason. I actually personally spoke to the director of Public Safety about it. They made a good presentation (apparently someone else, I think the ASC rep, was absolutely awful), their prices were good, their tech support people have been good so far, and they are based conveniently close by in Boston.
I left this board in early 2010. I am not a part of the siren community in any sense anymore. I will not provide assistance or information.

md5
YouTube Username: bctrainers

Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:43 am

For a change they are not all "squeaky" in the tone. Sort of a relaxed tone sound in a way. Nice recording none the less, even though you were talking - It's explainable. :)
--bc

Return to “Videos and Media”