CAK757

Thu May 25, 2006 9:18 pm

if they were gonna be on a cd, i would want an actual recording, not a computer generated tone, i would want them recorded from various distances, 100 ft, 1000 ft, half mile, mile, and so on.

Hanako

Thu May 25, 2006 9:28 pm

TBOLT233 wrote:I didn't know you were an animator! (And uh, between you and me, Hanako, judging from your avatar, it looks like you're a pretty good animator.)
Well...the avatar isn't mine ^-^; I modified it using a computer, but that's all, I'm not that skilled at drawing ^^; I hope that's not against the rules, although it'd probably be frowned upon :oops:

well, it's temporary anyway, I'm gonna work on one by me after this post ^^;

Anyway, back on topic ^^;
CAK757 wrote:if they were gonna be on a cd, i would want an actual recording, not a computer generated tone, i would want them recorded from various distances, 100 ft, 1000 ft, half mile, mile, and so on.
Oh yeah! I agree (although I failed to mention that, my bad o-o) even on the distance thing, although you can get a decent sound by lowering the amplification I believe ^^;

TBOLT233

Tue May 30, 2006 5:17 pm

Well, sirens sampled in music for instance are real sounds (not electronic tones).

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”