Archon

P-50 & T-128's sounding for Tornado Warning

Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:04 am

Recording from my Apt for Tornado Warning Milwaukee & Waukesha Counties 6-8-09 at the beginning is the P-50 at Greenfield Park and than a couple of T-128's from New Berlin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRWxBsfbqL4

bwillcox

Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:01 am

I saw in the comments that the 2T is gone and you have a 2. Is it not in place yet?

(Now I understand why you had the 2T up, you are in a big time dead spot)
"Highland Village to Chief 480..Are the sirens going off? We're not sure if we set them off right or not." :lol:

CJ

Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:08 am

bwillcox wrote:I saw in the comments that the 2T is gone and you have a 2. Is it not in place yet?

(Now I understand why you had the 2T up, you are in a big time dead spot)
His 2 is a Fedelcode, the field went on it and overloaded the motor starter during a warning.
~Charlie J.

RamFett

Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:16 pm

I was working outside at the Milwaukee County Zoo when this storm passed through. I heard multiple siren systems from Waukesha County, including Elm Grove's T-121's, Brookfield's 2001's and New Berlin's T-128's, but I never heard any sirens in Milwaukee County. I wasn't informed properly of the weather situation and was listening intently for them to know if I should get indoors.

I know the warning was only for the southern half of the county, but traditionally EM sets off the whole county's sirens. Something new must have been going on if they only set off part of the system. Also, did the Allertor in Greenfield activate? I don't hear it in the video.

Return to “Videos and Media”