CDV777-1
YouTube Username: vanamonde2

More Control Box Shenanigans

Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:15 am

Since I got the CDM/RCM 3 done I got the hankering to run the thing with my AF timer. Well I don't have any complete RCMs any longer but I did have a rotator starter and a autotransformer left over from my RCM parts pile. The box came from Allied Electronics for $34. I got the idea to make a 1/3rd RCM panel so I can run my 1003 chopper and solenoids with my AF timer all hooked up together. Though it might seem a little goofy to make a 1/3rd RCM I can use this panel if I ever get a model 2/2T (that's one of my all time goals it to get a 2 or 2T). I can use it to run model 2/2T at different pitches like a Thunderbolt chopper. I hope to have it all hooked up tomorrow so I can run the thing Monday during the day. I've taken the day off so I'll be home during the day when everyone else around here is at work. I'd rather run it then to minimize someone hearing it and complaining about it though just running the chopper and solenoids won't be that loud. I'll get a video of it when I run it.

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”