kx250rider
Supporter
Supporter
YouTube Username: kx250racer

Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:52 pm

texaschad25 wrote:Did anybody ever get this siren ?? Any body know if Charles (KX250rider) saw this thread??
I've been following the thread, but San Jose is about 350 miles away. I'd go up and get it if it were a sure-thing, but I have the feeling that someone will have to stand by; going there every day, for awhile to get that siren. I lost a 500AT here only 10 miles from me last spring. I saw a big condo building going up with the siren right in the middle of the garage entrance. So that was a obvious one to try to get. I called the broker who represented the building, and got nowhere. I made a practice of going by every couple of days, then one day the siren was gone. No workmen around, no signs of it. I hoped it would show up on eBay like the Hansen Dam Chrysler did a few years ago, but so far it hasn't.

The Allertor in Culver City, CA at Braddock Dr. and Sawtelle Blvd is in a similar state of distress with the 405 Freeway widening project threatening it. I also am watching that one hopefully.

Charles
Yes, that's a real 500-lb Federal SD-10 I'm holding (braggart!)

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”