Spencerlovestrains
YouTube Username: Spencer Harman

Re: Fake video list

Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:14 am

Youtube User: Sage Perkins

ARS Username: sSirb2001

PeachtreeSirens your video was stolen by this kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2auxCSUnCQ
Stolen Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HheyFvewta4
Original
In my opinion, I think there way too many 2001's in Indiana!

Check out my siren recordings! https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid= ... sp=sharing

Proud owner of a Fedelcode Model 2.

Chem_Boffin_6589
YouTube Username: Alfie Woolard
Discord: Alfie

Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:53 pm

Video has been taken down
Alfie Woolard
Federal Signal MC know-it-all.
Installed, initiated and maintains school campus warning system.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtGVVz ... 8BQ47VmdHg

FS Rotor

Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:50 am

Poor Collin.
He doesn't know any better. He has done nothing on purpose and all he wants is to be friends with us, and be like us.
And all some of you do is criticize him for being his best. He loves sirens and anything that spins. He has a great imagination and seems to always be happy with what he has and who he is. Don't ruin it for him.
Proud owner of a 4/5 Thunderbolt, Federal Sign & Signal SD-10, large Heath Engineering Siren, and a bunch of smaller sirens.

Valra Bellkeys
YouTube Username: Valra Bellkeys
Discord: Valra Bellkeys#0164

Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:16 am

FS Rotor wrote:Poor Collin.
He doesn't know any better. He has done nothing on purpose and all he wants is to be friends with us, and be like us.
And all some of you do is criticize him for being his best. He loves sirens and anything that spins. He has a great imagination and seems to always be happy with what he has and who he is. Don't ruin it for him.
Well said. Plus, he passes some pretty cool sirens.
I own: One complete SiraTone, another SiraTone control module, a 1600W MC, 2 old ATI controllers, 2 round ATI horns with drivers, a ATI-DSA 4 thing, a Federal Signal FC, AR timer and Siratrol, and a small CD&F.

Chem_Boffin_6589

Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:49 am

FS Rotor wrote:And all some of you do is criticize him for being his best.
Okay, but this seems a little too exaggerated (as the people who flag Collin up don't know that he struggles to decipher right from wrong). Yes, I do have sympathy for Collin, but I thought the idea of this thread was to be impartial and to flag up fake videos that are infringing other legitimate siren videos. I didn't think we should let people off the hook just because they have a medical condition. What Collin has, he has, but that doesn't mean to say that he can still use other's videos without their permission.

I know this sounds a little too hard, but I was bullied by a high functioning autistic peer. He has split me from my friends and he drove me to almost suicide. I have since been diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome and thanks to the peer that bullied me, I now have to start my life up again.

(note: If this offends any of you, please flag this post up and I'll take up the punishment)
Alfie Woolard

coastalsyrolover

Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:33 pm

Chem_Boffin_6589 wrote:
FS Rotor wrote:And all some of you do is criticize him for being his best.
Okay, but this seems a little too exaggerated (as the people who flag Collin up don't know that he struggles to decipher right from wrong). Yes, I do have sympathy for Collin, but I thought the idea of this thread was to be impartial and to flag up fake videos that are infringing other legitimate siren videos. I didn't think we should let people off the hook just because they have a medical condition. What Collin has, he has, but that doesn't mean to say that he can still use other's videos without their permission.

I know this sounds a little too hard, but I was bullied by a high functioning autistic peer. He has split me from my friends and he drove me to almost suicide. I have since been diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome and thanks to the peer that bullied me, I now have to start my life up again.

(note: If this offends any of you, please flag this post up and I'll take up the punishment)
I have Asperger's syndrome too. My dad and siblings on his side have it. I've had my share of pickings and my few brushes with making that tough decision of "can I take this anymore?" With that I must also say that I'm on a middle of the road stance with Collin. Okay he has a condition and reuploads videos to communicate and to try to be friendly and what not. On the same token I also think that he should learn what is right and what is wrong. I had to. You had to I'm sure. So idk... Not really a lot we can do... Am I going to flag him if he reuploads my video? Probably not. Do I think it's wrong if one of you here on the board flag him? No. I don't judge for making decisions... Or I usually don't... Not in that case at least. I don't really have a point just 2 cents.
Own and love a Thunderbolt 1000 and a Model 5.

I have many hobbies and interests. And I love them all.

Christian, Lima, Oscah, November, Golf.

Chem_Boffin_6589

Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:57 pm

I am still learning what is right and wrong, but I guess that summarizes and closes this case. Well said.
Alfie Woolard

Stormsetter4
YouTube Username: Stormsetter4

Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:01 pm

FS Rotor wrote:Poor Collin.
Look. If someone steals my video or any of my work I've done, they are in the wrong. It doesn't matter what sort of condition they have, or what their problem is, they stole something that I spent my time and money to create. I take an issue with that, and just because it pleases them does not mean that it's appropriate.
-Cruz Newberry
Table Rock Alerting Systems, LLC
Emergency Alerting Systems for Communities & Industry

Website

Youtube Channel

Jared H
YouTube Username: The Siren Seekers
Discord: shodowhater#1003

Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:13 pm

Collin Gibson strikes again.... https://youtu.be/TL3itcIFGd4
Last edited by Jared H on Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------
Apparently the chat room is haunted... -VASirens 2015
Friendly Neighborhood Thunderboltologist, if such a thing exists.

Digisirran

Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:03 pm

Jared H wrote:Surprised nobody caught this one yet. https://youtu.be/TL3itcIFGd4
It's already been mentioned that Collin Gibson is known for this...

Return to “Videos and Media”