OrnAlert

Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:29 am

jshelby861 wrote:
holler wrote:Warner Robins, GA has two thunderbeams and a SD-10, none of which work. The thunderbeams don't look all that old though, puzzles me why they don't fix them.
Thats Sounds Just Like Montgomery, There was nothing wrong with any of the thunderbolts or thunderbeams we had, in fact the whelens use the thunderbolt sound!!, they should have just but a generator on the thunderbolts and thunderbeams (instead of going to battery powered whelens.) , I realy miss the thunderbolts.

what is this karma thing? and what could I have done to get a -1?
Karma is a friendly reminder that you are either reviving topics, posting useless information (Not that you really are doing this stuff) and your posts might have grammer problems. Do not worry, all intermediate members do this. Karma is a harmless little thing that tells you what to do in a friendly way :D, according to "pyramid head"

ThunderboltFreak

Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:54 am

In downtown Birmingham there is a Thunderbolt atop a building, along with about 7 others I know of in Jefferson county. Also there is a model 5 or 7 ( im not familar with these ) at a firestation in Centerpoint and a Thunderbolt 1000T like 20 yards away from that siren. The model 5 or 7 is relatively new. They just built the firestation and just installed the siren on top of it. BTW its red.
Assistant Store Manager at GameStop.

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”