FS T-Bolt

Tue May 15, 2007 1:19 am

its good to see some old videos again...finally a video of a 3T22 in hi-lo (whether or not its fake)...thunderbeam63: love the logo!

Mr. Machine

Tue May 15, 2007 11:25 am

Regarding the 3T22 video:

Congradulations, the crime of the century has been solved. Is there a reward for such a tremendous civil service? Can America move forward now, in the wake of realizing that the internet might not always contain real and truthful material?

sheesh.

It's nice to watch anyway, and if it's fake... well, I don't think I'll lose any sleep over it.

3t22
YouTube Username: federal3t22

Wed May 16, 2007 6:24 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7NNVbjjQs0&NR=1 funny I remember it being in a differnet location when I saw it in 02 and I heard nothing about them moving it (I know a firefighter there very well) Image. Also very weird how "archive" can be seen in the lower left hand corner of the video. must of been a plane flying a banner in the background (yes i'm being sarcastic) :roll:

Rheems1

Wed May 16, 2007 3:20 pm

Some of you people need to grow up, I take a hiatus from the board thinking that when I get back the bullcrap would have stopped.. it never does. For those of you who say that the 3T22 is a fake because you hear the click..... you are just running your mouth and have no facts. It is quite common for a 2/3T22 to do this.... the siren itself.. not the box. If you read the video, this was not thier orignal siren... they got it from another department.... it sounds like they hooked up the solenoids wrong (which happens when you are using someone else's stuff.... if you don't believe me.. come here to my fire department and rehook up the in house alert system... I can do it because I know how it all goes... but I would be willing to bet if you tried it.. you would have the buzzer sound for 15 minutes and the strobes flashing for 5 seconds and all kinds of other things hooked up wrong)...so that explains why the solenoids continue to activate as the siren is coasting down. Come on guys... I have asked it before and I will ask it again... why would someone fake a video like this? What did he gain? I think Adam should rename this whole board "The Romper Room Board" because that is exactly what it is most of the time!

Dave

Castlevania2006

Sat May 19, 2007 9:56 pm

cool I thinks its funny that the siren is still doing the High-Low on the wind down heh hehe good one
Jason C is the new ruler of this board,
do what he says or he'll cut off your big toe!
On that you can trust me on.

JasonC
Administrator
Administrator
YouTube Username: Jsncrso

Sat May 19, 2007 10:06 pm

Keep 'em straight Dave.

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”