The Big Labowski

bad siren company names Lksos from china

Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:42 am

that chinese siren company, i hate them. they are copying copyrighted siren designs. its a shame they dont get punished. anyone share the same thoughts?
Bringing the joy of siren collecting to the chicago area and more!

hobbeekid

Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:00 am

Happens all the time. No reason to hate,that means knockoffs of your favorite classic warning sirens that's all.We live in a nation that just happens to manufacture good design stuff.and when there's a good design, it sometimes gets copied.................

Blasty

Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:04 am

I certainly wouldn't hate the company that has restored (or are they actually building a replica now?) the original Victory Siren, which I had thought was no longer in existence.
Beware those who teach not how to think, but what to think.

MightyThunderbolt

Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:02 am

There is a Federal Model 2 siren and a Chrysler Air Raid siren that this chinese company LionKing has made. The second post was created due to me re educating myself on uploading the pictures. Sorry for the mix up. I am surprised that Federal Signal would allow LionKing tyo make its Model 2. I am surprised a lawsuit has not developed over that, that is unless LionKing has some sort of an agreement with Federal Signal and Chrysler Corporation.
Last edited by MightyThunderbolt on Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

MightyThunderbolt

Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:08 am

Guys, I am sorry about the goof up in the previous post. Here are the pics

Image[/img]

SirenMadness

Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:13 am

If the Chinese government is building it for themselves, what effect would that have on the American version anyway? America is never going to use Chinese sirens. Also, it is a company, it must have asked for the reproduction of that model. :roll:
Also, that Victory Siren is a restoration, not recognized as a model built by the company!
~ Peter Radanovic

The Big Labowski

Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:22 am

no, they make those big ones. besides, where would they get the ones to restore and how would they ship them?

The Big Labowski

Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:25 am

not to mention their complete ripoff from klaxon, the model 447. what nerve they have. someone ought to write hate mail to them. these guys are officially labeled and known for reproducing catchy knockoffs of sirens and disobeying copyright laws, there is no legality involved with them, just straight patent infringement. china is known for that.

SirenMadness

Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:29 am

They did not steal anything; as I've said, they've asked, hopefully.

Also, I think someone might have a video of that guy standing on top of that Victory Siren, before restoration. I miss that video. I think they've ordered that Victory Siren and probably donated it to some organization; this is an educated guess.
~ Peter Radanovic

Blasty

Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:43 am

This is silly. You guys are arguing based purely on assumptions and prejudice. Perhaps someone should ask them, or find out if the power of US patents even extends outside the country.

Why don't I? Because I don't really give a damn.
Beware those who teach not how to think, but what to think.

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”