Travis
YouTube Username: DL1011

Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:47 pm

It's actually more the fact that 500AT wishes to be petty. He's been told several times that he made a mistake, and while he has admitted to his fault, he continues to try to correct people on such trivial information.

The author of this thread made no mistake when he said "P20/RM-130." We knew exactly what he meant, and it was completely unnecessary for him to be corrected. P-20, PN-20, PN20, RM130, RM-130, ACA, ASC...it's the exact same thing.

Unfortunately, some of us find it necessary to correct such trivial errors. I was simply satirizing the situation.
-The Princess

jkvernon

Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:47 pm

CJ - I'm not exterminating a select group of humans, I'm holding a single person accountable. The two cannot be equated.

500 AT fan - When someone makes a mistake, they will take one of two routes; either apologizing or reflecting blame. You are better off simply apologizing for being wrong rather than reflecting the blame to those who question what you say or hold you accountable.
Neck Ties...Contracts...High Voltage!

CJ

Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:54 pm

You both do it a lot. Accept you are wrong for once, it doesn't do ya any good.

Note how he said minor correction?

I do not think you can talk about being picky. And now you're coming up with all these rubbish excuses as to why you say this - get your damn heads out your asses.

Don't cry over spilt milk is the moral here. Get over the damn past already, you can't change it.
~Charlie J.

Travis
YouTube Username: DL1011

Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:59 pm

CJ wrote:You both do it a lot. Accept you are wrong for once, it doesn't do ya any good.

Note how he said minor correction?

I do not think you can talk about being picky. And now you're coming up with all these rubbish excuses as to why you say this - get your damn heads out your asses.

Don't cry over spilt milk is the moral here. Get over the damn past already, you can't change it.
I want proof!
-The Princess

jkvernon

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:02 pm

Immature schoolboy malarkey.

CJ

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:11 pm

SirenkiD wrote:I want proof!
Bad wording there. Didn't even say what I meant by that *facepalm*

You seem to hold things over when you should drop them already.

Getting uppity over someone making a minor correction and not even reading their post properly does nothing for the impression you leave with other people.

jkvernon, words don't mean much. Sorry doesn't mean squat. You seem to forget every single person makes mistakes and it doesn't really affect anyone in this case so I don't see why you should hold it over.

Also FYI I was not referring to his extermination of groups of people, but the way the system did not leave any leeway for those who made mistakes. Human nature = mistakes are going to happen.

How about we just all drop this now before it gets any more out of hand, and someone meets the hard end of the b&jolnir. Nobody wins, nobody loses. Arguing on the internet is pretty downright pointless and you don't gain anything. It just makes you look pretty immature.
~Charlie J.

jkvernon

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:23 pm

Minor correction: It's b&jlonir, not b&jolnir.

System 7000

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:23 pm

Seriously, people, calm down!

Also, I probably shouldn't point this out, but we seen to have once more proved Godwin's Law...

Regards,
Jerry.

jkvernon

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:30 pm

Like: Godwin's Law

ACAP10

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:41 pm

Guys come on! P20, PN20, RM130...either way, we know what siren everyone is talking about. Is it really that big of a deal? Let's all be grown men, admit our mistakes, and leave it at that.

Return to “Videos and Media”