RamFett

Milwaukee, WI Tornado Warning 6-6-08

Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:19 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwccdNN8fn8&fmt=18

Here's a video I just uploaded, but filmed back in June of '08. Siren info is all listed in the description on Youtube.

Enjoy

carexpertandy
YouTube Username: carexpertandy

Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:42 am

I enjoyed watching! Everyone, read my comment!
Resident of a county with big a mixture of sirens, but in the process of being replaced. :(

TSMaster5150

Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:07 pm

Awesome video. ACA/ASC sirens sound a lot more menacing than Federal Signal 2001s.

RamFett

Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:09 am

TSMaster5150 wrote:Awesome video. ACA/ASC sirens sound a lot more menacing than Federal Signal 2001s.
Thank you.

You speak the truth. Over time, I've grown to despise 2001's with a passion. Other than being mechanical and thusly having a wind up/down, there's very little for me that puts them in any better standing than ATI's. I'm extremely thankful that I live in ASC siren territory.

Oldiesmann
YouTube Username: Oldiesmann

Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:30 am

RamFett wrote:
TSMaster5150 wrote:Awesome video. ACA/ASC sirens sound a lot more menacing than Federal Signal 2001s.
Thank you.

You speak the truth. Over time, I've grown to despise 2001's with a passion. Other than being mechanical and thusly having a wind up/down, there's very little for me that puts them in any better standing than ATI's. I'm extremely thankful that I live in ASC siren territory.
I'm also fortunate to live in a county that's seeing T-128s popping up all over the place. As much as I hate to see TBolts and other classic sirens disappearing, T-128s certainly beat 2001s, which are popping up all over the place in surrounding counties (except Clermont, which is handled by the same guy who handles this county).
Michael "Oldiesmann" Eshom
SMF

holler
High Leg
High Leg
YouTube Username: Blue10AEmia

Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:35 am

RamFett wrote:
Thank you.

You are lucky, Whelens are taking over down here, although me and a few others are about to give Sentry a presence in this area.

Return to “Videos and Media”