William

YouTube Username: CD Sirens NJ
Discord: Miner200

3T22 in Panther Lake Camping Resort in New Jersey

Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:10 am

After heavy consideration, I’ve decided to start looking for the 3T22 in Panther Lake camping resort in New Jersey. There was very little known about the siren and or if it even exists. So if anyone knows anything about the siren could you please share it with me? I’m trying to get the sirens exact location marked down. As well as trying to find out if it even exists. Also if anyone has any theories about the siren please share them. I really want some information before I embark on this endeavor of mine.
Anyways thank you for your time.

Here is a link to the NJ siren map's guesstimate:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewe ... 8&entry=yt

Andrew papesh

Re: 3T22 in Panther Lake Camping Resort in New Jersey

Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:23 pm

If there's an XT22 anywhere, It would likely be near the Playground and the pool but it could also be near the lake coastline. I tried finding it but no luck.
Just a dude who has a hobby of sirens.

William

Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:17 pm

Andrew papesh wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:23 pm
If there's an XT22 anywhere, It would likely be near the Playground and the pool but it could also be near the lake coastline. I tried finding it but no luck.
Thank you for the information

William

Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:28 pm

On another note does anybody know how the siren was confirmed to be an Xt22? If it is confirmed to be a Xt22 then somebody must’ve found it at some point. Does anyone know the original person? This is because so far I have found no evidence of any siren. I will still keep looking, but if anybody knows anything please share it. Even if it is an experience with searching anything can help.
Anyways Thank You
:D

William

Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:45 pm

Hello,
First of all I just wanna say that this is probably going to be the last update that you guys will hear from this. After searching on Google maps extensively I could find no XT22 or siren like shadows in general on the campground. As a last ditch effort I contacted the campground via email and they responded with and I quote “Unfortunately, there are no sirens located on our campground.” With all of this in mind I think we can all safely conclude that there are no sirens located on the campground. If there are sirens to be discovered I will be sure to update. Lastly I would like to thank everyone who gave information. You did make my job a lot easier. And I thank you for that.
Thank you for your time,
William

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”