Whelen Rules

Tullahoma siren upgrade

Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:49 am

The city is doing upgrades to our sirens. Really nothing major just struck my interest and it also mentions several things about them. read here: http://www.tullahomanews.com/news/view_ ... ticle=5112
Last edited by Whelen Rules on Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tyler Lund

kswx29

Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:58 am

That's cool. Are they installing one in the downtown area? On that coverage map i made for you, under stormy conditions you won't hear any in the downtown area. Also, i would watch out if you plan on taking pictures of them..."Shasteen also said that residents who live in the vicinity of the warning sirens should report any unusual or suspicious activity."
-Once known as 2t22boy (Dylan)
Youtube | Flickr

Whelen Rules

Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:04 am

2t22boy wrote:That's cool. Are they installing one in the downtown area? On that coverage map i made for you, under stormy conditions you won't hear any in the downtown area. Also, i would watch out if you plan on taking pictures of them..."Shasteen also said that residents who live in the vicinity of the warning sirens should report any unusual or suspicious activity."
I emailed Mr. Shasteen today for more information and will let you guys know the full scope once he contacts me. So I won't know until then.
Tyler Lund

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”