Тһundеrbοlt1000Tfan

YouTube Username: Thunderbolt1000Tfan

Sick Thunderbolt 1000 in Plymouth, MI?

Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:08 pm

Does anyone by chance have the video from 2007 of that horribly sick 1000 in Plymouth Twp, MI where the chopper seized up while doing attack? I've seen it mentioned on here a few times, but unfortunately, the guy who made that video deleted his account. If anyone does happen to have that video downloaded, I would love to see it. I'm super curious to hear just how bad it sounded before it finally gave up.
Owner of a Federal Sign & Signal Model J siren.

Purring Cat
YouTube Username: Purring Cat

Re: Sick Thunderbolt 1000 in Plymouth, MI?

Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:05 am

I'm not aware of anybody on YouTube that have that video of it going off back in 2007 at this time.

Blixt1000

YouTube Username: Blixt1000
Discord: Redi Wolf#8162

Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:29 am

I do believe you are talking about ex-YouTuber el1998p71 (Eric Laskowski). He did film a lot of sirens around the Lake Erie area especially the old and mostly forgotten sirens of Metro Detroit and in Detroit. He did make videos around that era of 2007-2016 roughly. He also had his channel deleted due to it being hacked. He does have an account on here so you may be able to private message him but I do not know if he is active on ARS. His name is the same el1998p71 if you want to search for him.
Image American Motors Company
Proud Owner of a Single-End Sterling Little Giant

carexpertandy
YouTube Username: carexpertandy

Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:40 pm

Blixt1000 wrote:
I do believe you are talking about ex-YouTuber el1998p71 (Eric Laskowski). He did film a lot of sirens around the Lake Erie area especially the old and mostly forgotten sirens of Metro Detroit and in Detroit. He did make videos around that era of 2007-2016 roughly. He also had his channel deleted due to it being hacked. He does have an account on here so you may be able to private message him but I do not know if he is active on ARS. His name is the same el1998p71 if you want to search for him.
Actually, the guy who filmed this particular Thunderbolt had the YouTube name "Mackinacmac." He deleted all of his siren videos at one point, and it looks like he's now deactivated his account. I remember one other person had uploaded his video of the sick Thunderbolt (with his permission I believe), but I can't even find that one.
Resident of a county with big a mixture of sirens, but in the process of being replaced. :(

Тһundеrbοlt1000Tfan

YouTube Username: Thunderbolt1000Tfan

Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:31 am

carexpertandy wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:40 pm
Blixt1000 wrote:
Actually, the guy who filmed this particular Thunderbolt had the YouTube name "Mackinacmac." He deleted all of his siren videos at one point, and it looks like he's now deactivated his account. I remember one other person had uploaded his video of the sick Thunderbolt (with his permission I believe), but I can't even find that one.
Do you or anyone else on here still have contact of him by chance?
Owner of a Federal Sign & Signal Model J siren.

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”