ThunderboltFreak

Thunderbolt 1000T Photos

Wed May 23, 2007 1:59 am

Remember that Thunderbolt problem I had? Well this is a photo of that Thunderbolt. I think it's a 1000T. It's in pretty good condition and it is still active. I have no idea how long it's been there but it has been there awhile. One day I will get a video of it and let everybody here how odd it sounds. Man that thing was huge while up close! :shock: Do you see anything wrong with it that would decrease sound output or something?

Another view

Last edited by ThunderboltFreak on Thu May 24, 2007 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Assistant Store Manager at GameStop.

OrnAlert

Wed May 23, 2007 9:33 pm

I can almost swear that thing's bird screen is missing.

Maybe the birds damaged it over the years?
Leaving Forever. I blew it big time.

FS T-Bolt

Thu May 24, 2007 12:16 am

the screen is missing

ThunderboltFreak

Thu May 24, 2007 12:47 am

So maybe the birds damaged it? But I don't think that a bird could squeese dwon the throat of the horn.
Assistant Store Manager at GameStop.

JasonC
Administrator
Administrator
YouTube Username: Jsncrso

Thu May 24, 2007 12:59 am

How the hell are the birds gonna damage the screen? Peck at it? Dive bomb it? Take a stick to it? The screen is to keep out birds. Theres nowhere for bird to perch to even get near the screen. Wind, weather, time, and being inside the horn of a Thunderbolt damage screens.....not the birds themselves....

OrnAlert

Fri May 25, 2007 4:05 pm

JasonC wrote:How the hell are the birds gonna damage the screen? Peck at it? Dive bomb it? Take a stick to it? The screen is to keep out birds. Theres nowhere for bird to perch to even get near the screen. Wind, weather, time, and being inside the horn of a Thunderbolt damage screens.....not the birds themselves....

I meant that the screen fell off by itself over the years, giving the birds entrance to the horn
Leaving Forever. I blew it big time.

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”