CABLEVision

Sat May 19, 2007 5:20 am

Surprised nobody has posted the web site yet. http://www.lksos.com/ (It kind of looks like a rip-off of ASC)

I actually kind of like these sirens, I can remember they were experimenting around with a Chrysler (it was mounted on a 4 ton truck body) and also had a smaller gas siren. I crack up every time I see the bicycle siren. An effective (but noisy) way to burn down those thighs. :lol:
The Cal Trimmer, by Eastman industries

Jim_Ferer

Sun May 20, 2007 2:33 am

I love the bicycle siren too. A "loudest team" contest on the bicycle siren would be cool - which team can get the siren up the loudest?
Last edited by Jim_Ferer on Sun May 20, 2007 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gents'

Sun May 20, 2007 11:03 am

Oh that is just fantastic! The bicycle powered siren... what happened to pushing a button to sound the alert then getting your head down. Poor unfortunates.

I hope these things signal nothing more significant than a lunch break.

The LK-JDW450-2 looks quite familiar but on this particular image it looks like the left-hand stator/rotor assembly has been photoshop'd on. Although no expert, I can see the similarities in the sirens they are producing and the sirens already used by the U.S.

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”