BIGMIKE SOCAL

Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:23 pm

Chrysler bellhousing and fluid clutch is no longer there. Some fabrication will be needed which is not a problem since I use to build Pro Street drag cars.

Hey Charles,

I've been trying to get a hold of you to see if you could host a horn/whistle and siren get together at your place. Seems like you have pretty good neighbors. I live at Montrose here in SoCal near by La Canada. Let me know if this is something we could put together. There are a few horn guys here in SoCal that have been wanting a get together to demo locomotive horns. Of course I would be demonstrating my large 5 to 10 mile range ship horns. Let me know what you think.

Big Mike
Big Horn Guy of Southern California... www.youtube.com/BIGMIKESOCAL

SuperSignal3

YouTube Username: FlyoverSirens

Unfortunately there is no "fair price".

Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:33 pm

It is nearly impossible to get a fair cost, because there aren't that many, it doesn't have the Hemi, it is likely not in perfect condition, and even if there were others exactly like it, you're not likely to find them and ask what they paid. Way back during production, they cost $5500 new, (~ $43,000). This one doesn't have the motor, which will dock pricing. I wouldn't pay a dime over $3000 even if I had the money. (Which I don't.) Anyway use your best judgement. Start way lower than you would be willing to pay and work up slowly, then if he/she says no, don't be afraid to walk away. And if nothing else, explain that they won't probably have someone come up asking to buy for a long time.
Proud owner of a 2T22B, an RSH-10A Thunderbeam, and a 9 port ACA Screamer S-7.5 (Yes it is an S-7.5 despite it being 9 port) as well as a model L and OC-9.

jacob585
YouTube Username: SouthMissouriSirens
Discord: MidMissouriSirens#9512

Re: Chrysler Bell Air Raid Siren price???

Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:22 am

i think 1000$ dollars is a fair starting price
I'm Jacob Ulrich or MidMissouriSirens on youtube.

My Missouri Siren Map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit? ... 57595&z=10

Rheems1

Re: Chrysler Bell Air Raid Siren price???

Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:05 pm

Topic locked... Supersignal3 please take a read over the rules section about topic bumping.. when it is allowed, when it isn't. Your reply (and bump) was on a topic that is over 8 years old and added nothing to the topic.

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”