Welcome to the Siren Board! 3.3.6

This area of the site is for discussing things related to Outdoor Warning Sirens.
By SNERB
Saw this on Instagram today, by a friend of mine who's also into Sirens. Neither of us know what it is, but it looks to me like an Erick siren. I don't know for sure, though, so I need your help.
By Ziginox
SNERB wrote:Saw this on Instagram today, by a friend of mine who's also into Sirens. Neither of us know what it is, but it looks to me like an Erick siren. I don't know for sure, though, so I need your help.
Saw what? There's no link or attached image.
By justie1220
Found this one in vacation and it was in my hunt video. In not sure of the exact model I think it's one if those sparton sirens that someone on the board has but I'm not 100% sure the image is upside down When I preview the post is there any way to fix that?
Attachments
1128161222.jpg
By Apillow
Chem_Boffin_6589 wrote:the siren on the water tower is a Soundmaster 115.
Thank you. Are there any other 115s still standing in MN? The Columbia heights ones were taken down recently.
By Zarlog
Apillow wrote:
Chem_Boffin_6589 wrote:the siren on the water tower is a Soundmaster 115.
Thank you. Are there any other 115s still standing in MN? The Columbia heights ones were taken down recently.
Sadly, no, though there is a Soundmaster 125 on the watertower in Gibson MN.
By Apillow
Wow, I had no idea there was still a 125 left in Minnesota! I was worried the 115 was the last of it's kind here, and I guess it unfortunately is.
IIRC the Pequot Lakes Soundmaster was unfortunately deactivated...
By PeachtreeSirens
What is this thing? I found it in Dahlonega, GA while poking around the UNG campus off a tip from the county fire chief, looking for an ES-2000...
P1040958.JPG
Sheldon Park EOWS 612 Returns!

That is awesome! Congrats!

That seems like the most logical option.

Anyone know what siren this is?

That chopper and motor scream Federal. I'm thinkin[…]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uePpOC8AwTk Got m[…]