SPCMarine121
New User
YouTube Username: SPCRichmond2906

North Anna Siren System - suggestions?

Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:15 pm

Hello everyone! I have recentl opened up a Siren Series on my YouTube channel, and I want some advice. I have been planning ahead to attempt the North Anna siren system.

The problem is - most of the sirens are either on private property, or in someone's yard. This system is located around farm areas, etc, so the sirens are not so easy to film. The siren system is located toward Northern VA. You would normally start seeing them in Beaverdam, and they go all the way up to Louisa.

If you have any suggestions, can you please reply to this post? I can't come up with any plans and I have until August to get this figured out. Thank you!

ITSNOAH360
YouTube Username: ITSNOAH360

Re: North Anna Siren System - suggestions?

Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:10 pm

The one in beaverdam is pretty easy to film, there is a place to park and watch the siren. However you cant actually walk up to the siren because the siren is guarded by fences. But if you really wanted to you could just go out of your way and crawl underneath the fences LOL. Here's a map showing how you could plan your setup. https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit? ... 54142&z=18
I am a proud owner of a FS Model A & 2 Thor Guard Lightning Siren Horns

Here you can view my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDmDjo ... X099AYliLQ

They call me the king of Thor Guards.

Brendan W
Supporter
Supporter
YouTube Username: Brendan Williamson
Discord: Brendan W.#7026

Re: North Anna Siren System - suggestions?

Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:37 pm

Paging PeachtreeSirens...
24, and not dead yet.
Registered Skywarn spotter as of 4/29/18
Formerly TboltFan[/i]

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”