fire_freak_57
YouTube Username: sirenfreak57
Discord: firefreak57#0781

Seeking Old Federal Signal Thunderbolt Logo (Rounded Circle F Version and FS Thunderbolt version)

Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:44 pm

I have been searching around for a high quality PNG version of the circle 'F' Thunderbolt Logo in addition to the later FS Thunderbolt logo on this board without success. I'd create it myself (I used the font for the old FS Federal Signal Corporation to create that logo; was quite easy actually) but this one is a little too difficult and I've never used Photoshop before (even though I have it on my school loaned MacBookAir) so I don't really know how to go about doing so. So I decided to do some extensive searching but all the links were dead and/or broken and I couldn't retrieve the file from the Photobucket link as whoever made the files deleted their account and their site was redirecting me to all these real sketchy popups which I was uncomfortable with because I didn't know if they were viruses or something so I pretty much gave up there, but is there another PNG version of the logo that somebody has? And if so, would they mind attaching the file so I can save it? I like these old logos as they're historic and I'm working on a document about the Thunderbolt so I'd love to get a version of the file if someone has it. I've seen versions of the 70's retro 'F' Thunderbolt logo and have that one saved but I'd love to have a high quality version of the rounded F one as well as the FS one. Thanks.
sirenfreak57
Owner of a Allertor 125 Control Cabinet, EOWS Driver, and other odds and ends.
My YouTube Channel | Summit County Siren Map | Cuyahoga County Siren Map

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”