Welcome to the Siren Board! 3.3.6

This area of the site is for discussing things related to Outdoor Warning Sirens.
By TBolt Guy
I am considering hosting a siren meet up in north Alabama, but before I make plans I need to know who's interested. There will be 3 phase power so feel free to bring any sirens you have. I plan to grill hamburgers and hotdogs and will possibly provide somewhere to stay. I also plan to have a swap and shop so bring any sirens you would like to sell.Either comment on this post or pm me if you're interested.
By NKTBOLT
TBolt Guy wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:34 pm
I am considering hosting a siren meet up in north Alabama, but before I make plans I need to know who's interested. There will be 3 phase power so feel free to bring any sirens you have. I plan to grill hamburgers and hotdogs and will possibly provide somewhere to stay. I also plan to have a swap and shop so bring any sirens you would like to sell.Either comment on this post or pm me if you're interested.
May I ask when is this going on? I am interested.
By Brendan W
I'm on board with the idea, although I probably won't have anything to bring as far as sirens are concerned.
By Sean juth
I could definatlly make it but since your planning it for next year, I don't know if we are doing something else next summer
I live in Huntsville so yea!
By jacob585
will there ever be a siren meetup in Missouri?
By Sean juth
TBolt Guy wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:58 am
UPDATE: If I can get 5 people to attend, THERE WILL BE A MEETUP!!!! I will have a 3 Phase generator so we can run a thunderbolt blower, model 5, STH-10 ETC!!
boy I didn't know you hauled arse to wss!
FS 5 Removal

I have a stainless model 5. Trust me I know how bi[…]

The very last Thunderbolt model

I just sent federal signal an email regarding th[…]

Sorry for the bump, but I have one that hasn't bee[…]

Well I went on my hunt Friday morning to some of[…]