charleysalmon91

California Air raid sirens to film?

Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:56 am

Possibly if I ever get a new camera that is not broken I will go looking to film old/new sirens around San Jose. Any active ones beside the a terrible investment sirens? Maybe go photograph a scream master or two :D But what do you guys think I should go film? The only other people I know live in so cal one of which I will never ask to help me find sirens. Do not ask for his name. But supposedly anyone around to go help me film sirens? Mainly interested in old working sirens but a sentry or eclipse 8 or really any other siren I will gladly film.. Anyways I am blabbering at this point. Also please link any siren map for California if possible besides Los Angeles gold I mean scrap yard.
Just no no no no NO!

Pi_User5

Re: California Air raid sirens to film?

Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:26 pm

Hacksaw

Re: California Air raid sirens to film?

Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:01 am

Sorry, many places around here pulled the plug on their sirens in 1989, including San Jose. The City of Santa Clara removed all of their sirens. Milpitas tests their sirens once a year. Oakland tests once a month. The sirens around the refineries test every so often, but, I've lost track of when they do that.

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”