Mark N
Supporter
Supporter

Re: The 'permanent' CTI thread

Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:35 pm

Is there anyone here who can contact Compliance Technologies? They can't be too old, so they probably remember more than us about the sirens, where they were installed, any omni-directionals installed, etc.
Cory, I think the one near the interstate is near a parking lot, the one on Google Maps

dilloncarpenter

Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:45 pm

I'm not sure Compliance Technologies even exists anymore. What parking lot are you talking about? It's a long ways between Tulsa and the border and there are probably tons of parking lots.
Kicking it in the siren party since '08

dilloncarpenter

Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:57 pm

Yeah I remember looking up and down that stretch on I-44 a couple of times on Google Maps. I didn't see anything.

Mark N
Supporter
Supporter

Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:45 am

dilloncarpenter wrote:I'm not sure Compliance Technologies even exists anymore. What parking lot are you talking about? It's a long ways between Tulsa and the border and there are probably tons of parking lots.
Well, uncommonsense posted the link to our Compliance Technologies:
http://www.localautopartsstore.com/auto ... chnologies
Also, you said that you found the one that kswx29 found, on google maps, and you said "that makes three known CTIs"
TurbopropPilot wrote:There are multiple "compliance technologies" on the web. I didn't see a TUL based one. I have been looking on google map street view for 3 hours now and my eyes are starting to cross. I think I'll stop for the night. If you can find this siren, I will offer a small monetary reward. I'm that desperate.
To be honest with ya, I don't know if the one near the parking lot is the one Dillon was talking about. I couldn't find it myself, but I assume its there somewhere. Look for Dillon's link on the first page here.
Sorry if I sound like stupid now.

Travis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
YouTube Username: DL1011

Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:55 pm

Didn't someone say something about one being around Ardmore? [Which, BTW has added T-128's. No idea if they have just added or replaced RM-130's.]
-The Princess

dilloncarpenter

Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:19 am

The one by the parking lot was probably one of the Okmulgee ones. The one that kswx29 found was also an Okmulgee one, and Ian T. (coppercarl) also found one on the east side of town. The east side one was removed, and is the one Cory is talking about. Three in Okmulgee, and the only rotating one is in Bixby.

Busgeek71

Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:19 pm

TurbopropPilot wrote:I may of found a SMO-15 in Catoosa. It's located right in front of the Oklahoma Highway Patrol building. The housing was similar to a Model 2, but the vents were longer and it was screened in like a Thunderbeam.

I'm not sure if anyone here is in the Tulsa area, but I'll investigate it and stop by next time I'm that way.
I drive there regularly. It is a light. Catoosa is far east of this location.

Valra Bellkeys
YouTube Username: Valra Bellkeys
Discord: Valra Bellkeys#0164

Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:33 pm

I know this is a old thread, but I can't help but say this, find the CEO/former CEO of CTI, if you can't, I suggest going to the city and asking who they bought the CTI sirens from, and they might have more information, but personally, I won't do this :P Also, on the third google map link... It is now a 2001-130 ): On the bright side.. you can see someone working on the controls :P Honestly, I'm desperate for information too. Especially that weird omni-directional one!
I own: One complete SiraTone, another SiraTone control module, a 1600W MC, 2 old ATI controllers, 2 round ATI horns with drivers, a ATI-DSA 4 thing, a Federal Signal FC, AR timer and Siratrol, and a small CD&F.

AST128_RyanK

Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:56 am

All of the images are broken and can't view them.

Josh
Supporter
Supporter
YouTube Username: MetroSignal
Discord: Josh555#0001

Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:39 am

AST128_RyanK wrote:All of the images are broken and can't view them.
thats because this thread is 3 years old...
- Josh
proud owner of a Federal Signal corporation Model A

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”