fire_freak_57
YouTube Username: sirenfreak57
Discord: firefreak57#0781

Fedelcode Model 5 Failure w/ Siren Ambience | Alert | Cuyahoga Heights, OH | 5-5-18

Sat May 05, 2018 7:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQNT7lX6a0w

Well, I was not expecting this Fedelcode 5 in Cuyahoga Heights to fail today. This Fedelcode 5 (which is still active, by the way), and the reverse-wired 4/5 port Thunderbolt 1000T at the NEORSD plant both failed to activate today; we called the FD and they said they had trouble activating their system. The only siren in their system that sounded was the 2001-SRNB on Chapek Parkway, about 1.2 miles from the fire station where this Fedelcode 5 is at. Independence and all the other nearby places that test monthly tested without problems, and you can faintly hear the jailbar Thunderbolt 1000A at the Mill and Motion Building (2.8 miles away from where I was recording) throughout the test as well.

I also met up with SRP during this test, and we were not happy that this siren failed, but for me, the ambience made up for it. Anyways, enjoy!

Cuyahoga Heights tests their 3 sirens along with most of Cuyahoga County on the First Saturday of the Month at Noon, between the months of March through November. Tests are not dependent on weather conditions.
sirenfreak57
Owner of a Allertor 125 Control Cabinet, EOWS Driver, and other odds and ends.
My YouTube Channel | Summit County Siren Map | Cuyahoga County Siren Map

Jake_7367
Discord: Keigo#2002

Re: Fedelcode Model 5 Failure w/ Siren Ambience | Alert | Cuyahoga Heights, OH | 5-5-18

Sat May 19, 2018 1:52 pm

That sure is a high-pitched 2001.
I love Yamaha Music Sirens.
Twitter: Yamaha and Matsush¡ta Enthusiast (@Matsush¡taMan) (replace ¡ with i)

Snowcube
YouTube Username: Snowcube
Discord: lumex

Re: Fedelcode Model 5 Failure w/ Siren Ambience | Alert | Cuyahoga Heights, OH | 5-5-18

Sun May 20, 2018 3:16 am

The ambiance heard must be the rare 15-port 2001 model. :P
I have an unhealthy obsession with mini sirens.
Thingiverse page

coastalsyrolover

Thu May 24, 2018 10:57 pm

At first I was like “faintly? That high pitched one sounds like the thunderbolt and that low one sounds like the 2001...” but then I heard the windowns. Then it was like “good lord what are they feeding that 2001?!?”
Own and love a Thunderbolt 1000 and a Model 5.

I have many hobbies and interests. And I love them all.

Christian, Lima, Oscah, November, Golf.

Return to “Videos and Media”