Brendan W
Supporter
Supporter
YouTube Username: Brendan Williamson
Discord: Brendan W.#7026

A nice pair: Coweta County, GA 2910 and Jonesboro, GA 1000 5-2-18

Wed May 02, 2018 11:22 pm

Did a recording spree with Christopher (TrainsandSirens1). We were supposed to get 4 sirens, but Pike's software malfunctioned and we elected not to do Decatur, so there are only two videos to post I'm afraid. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9Ce49KGeb0
Right. Where do I begin.... This Whelen tested 17 minutes late. At 11:00 we heard 2001s doing wail, and about 5 or 10ish minutes later, we heard Whelens doing alert (with one doing wail for some reason). We assumed the siren failed, but as we were packing up, the voice started, hence part of it being cut out. Me being the fast thinker I am, I whipped out my phone (iPhone 8+), went to video, and started filming. Sorry for the not so great video, but it is what it is, you know? I don't know if I will upload my two ambiance videos though. I may, but just unlist them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGLSw6RqEOc
My personal favorite of the day for kiddie-esque yet obvious reasons. This is the Fire Station 13 tbolt in Jonesboro. The sirens got new radios so they automatically activate. We were originally going to film the one at Jonesboro PD, but due to Coweta being screwy we had to settle for this one, which isn't bad. It did about 30ish seconds of alert. Post-test, we went in for a closer look, and we were treated to a surprise. It's an A2 unit with a 4M blower. Why is this a surprise? Well, it was assumed that Jonesboro's Tbolts were all C series ones from 1983, however this one is somewhat earlier. We guess it is a late 1970s one or maybe early 80s.
24, and not dead yet.
Registered Skywarn spotter as of 4/29/18
Formerly TboltFan[/i]

Return to “Videos and Media”