Valra Bellkeys
YouTube Username: Valra Bellkeys
Discord: Valra Bellkeys#0164

Federal Signal 2T22, alert - El Reno, OK 3/31/18

Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:36 am

Well, I've been wanting to record this one for a while, and you guys can see why. I'll give you a little backstory on this siren, a year ago there was an event down the street from this siren that I was attending, so I went to check it out. While I was there, I saw an old pole on the ground, this siren sitting on a new pole with fresh dirt, no controls, and the wires weren't running up to the siren. A few months ago, I asked the fire department about it. They told me the install was struck by lightning, and they replaced the pole, but the controls were fried, and they couldn't find old ones, so they custom ordered new controls. They told me the siren should be up and running, but they weren't aware it was installed like this. In street view, before it was re-installed, it was installed correctly. Anyway, enjoy this very windy video and a high pitch 2T22!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FoYxMR2x3k
I own: One complete SiraTone, another SiraTone control module, a 1600W MC, 2 old ATI controllers, 2 round ATI horns with drivers, a ATI-DSA 4 thing, a Federal Signal FC, AR timer and Siratrol, and a small CD&F.

Return to “Videos and Media”