Snowcube
YouTube Username: Snowcube
Discord: lumex

Re: Fake video list

Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:05 pm

Chem_Boffin_6589 wrote:Could you verify this? Video is not too old but the footage is from DigitalEagleInc. Nuff said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObZ7ToCu4h4
That's DigitalEagleInc's new channel.
I have an unhealthy obsession with mini sirens.
Thingiverse page

flatlandsparky

Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:50 am

Im having troubles posting a link(opperator error!) But youtube user "Sirens and somke alarms Tornado somke" has numerous videos of siren videos being recorded by a phone, then uploaded. Trainsandsirens1's video of Spartanburgs Thunderbeam with the fast disk is one of them, with user admitting to stealing it in the comments. Videos also stolen are user Rammfett 2010's video of Whitefish Bay's Alertor, someones video of a P-50 in Milwaukee, and a few others.

floor-a-matic
YouTube Username: electrolux1205

Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:42 pm

schittless
Proud owner of two 2T22s & a 3T22; & might acquire a roundback 2001 soon

gibb85
New User
YouTube Username: gibbyx

Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:41 am

To all concerned:

I just found this site thanks to another user that is kind. My son Collin is Autistic. His obsession is tornado sirens. Unfortunatley we live in Oklahoma, USA where there are zillions of sirens and tornados. I travel and go through many towns and take time out of my day to find a damn siren and video it for him. It makes him very happy and he posts them to youtube.

I have purchased him several apps that make siren sounds. He applies them to the video's I make for him and posts them as tests. As I have stated on the Youtube page, every single video he posts are fake. If you get really upset about it just never watch a video from him. I made him his own page under tsiren918. Same thing. If you get upset about them just don't click on my name or tsiren918 and you won't have a problem.

He does sometimes use other users descriptions or names in a title. It is because he watched a video with that name and really liked it. I would look at it more as an honor, out of the zillion of these videos he chose yours to emmulate. He really doesn't talk much and writes less. I find it awesome that he typed his own channel description on youtube (as much nonsence as it is). He takes the phrases and words that he sees as cool and just puts it in. No rhyme or reason, just works for him. If he used something from you it is because he thought it was awseome. He doesn't understand the concept of stealing or copying. I'm working hard to get him to understand, but it is difficult.

So, if you are looking at a video of a couch inside of a house and there is a siren going off, that should be your first clue that it is fake. If you are not smart enough to understand that, that is your problem not his.

Some users have actually befriended Collin and encouraged him and gave him tips to make better videos. It really doesn't take that much effort to decide that you want to help this kid not disparage him. This is how I found this terrible site. A user emailed me and told me he was being talked about.

Chem_Boffin_6589
YouTube Username: Alfie Woolard
Discord: Alfie

Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:36 pm

Quick question: Have you talked to him on the laws of youtube copyright yet?

Also, people can't just walk around Collins videos when they are fake. You are publishing content without the sound artist's knowing, let alone permission.
every single video is fake
Why don't you not post it then? Make it into a home video or something, we can't just go around your videos knowing it's fake, no one really can. You are publishing someone else's content without their permission.

You could go a step further. Ask the artist whether they'll be able to rent out the rights to you, therefore no copyright!

However I urge you to read the first post of this thread. It will give you all the description you need as to why we have flagged up your son's videos.
Alfie Woolard
Federal Signal MC know-it-all.
Installed, initiated and maintains school campus warning system.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtGVVz ... 8BQ47VmdHg

Synther
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
YouTube Username: UtahSirens

Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:57 pm

gibb85 wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:41 am
. This is how I found this terrible site. A user emailed me and told me he was being talked about.
The problem I see here is that you are judging a civilized and mature site with a few posts, Which clearly shows that Collin isn't the only one here with a problem. Can you at least set his videos to private? Just because he has a disability doesn't mean he has the right to use other people's content in his videos without permission. Sorry if i'm coming off as rude, but you honestly need to stop. Your mindset doesn't make sense. Sorry to derail this topic, if I did any.
State of Utah siren map - My channel
STH-10, SD-10, 2 Model 2s

Jake_7367
Discord: Keigo#2002

Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:42 am

Terrible site?
Compared to WAAAAAY back, it is spotless now.
I love Yamaha Music Sirens.
Twitter: Yamaha and Matsush¡ta Enthusiast (@Matsush¡taMan) (replace ¡ with i)

Jared H
YouTube Username: The Siren Seekers
Discord: shodowhater#1003

Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:16 pm

I don't know who this is, but they've been bullying a member of the FB group to no end lately. I know they're a member of that group, because of the fictional location in the video title.. that joke went around for a couple of weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3gDl-00a_c
------------------------------
Apparently the chat room is haunted... -VASirens 2015
Friendly Neighborhood Thunderboltologist, if such a thing exists.

Snowcube
YouTube Username: Snowcube
Discord: lumex

Shocking discovery!

Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:16 am

Video has been taken down.
I have an unhealthy obsession with mini sirens.
Thingiverse page

freebrickproductions
YouTube Username: freebrickproductions

Re: Shocking discovery!

Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:43 am

Zarlog wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:16 am
Video has been taken down.
The user closed their account entirely due to some drama on the Facebook Group. Interestingly enough, they closed the account right after the admins over there announced they'd be punishing people over what had been going on...
Collector of railroad crossing equipment, traffic lights, and fans.
I'm 20 years old and a Huntsville, AL native.

Friends don't let friends post videos with tones.

Return to “Videos and Media”