Tempest116
YouTube Username: FederalThunderbolt

Federal Signal Thunderbolt 1000T Sandwich Illinois Tornado Siren Test 3/7/17

Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:07 pm

Hey Guys,

Just went to Sandwich Illinois yesterday to record the Thunderbolt 1000T as you already know I have recorded it doing Alert signal. But never recorded it doing both Alert and Attack signals at the same time. This was the first time for me to record a Thunderbolt 1000T siren doing both Alert and Attack signals. Usually Illinois only do Alert signal. And that's it. And this time I was a lot closer to the Thunderbolt 1000T siren. Don't worry I had ear plugs in my ears on. Never realize how powerful these amazing sirens are, Both the Thunderbolt and the ACA Hurricane-130 siren. Didn't realize how much of a volume boost the blowers give to both sirens. Without the blowers they will be almost completely useless. Here's the link to the siren test video. https://youtu.be/2mYICBPVKRs
Attachments
IMG_3722 copy.jpg

SentryDefender1275
YouTube Username: AmericanSirenProductions

Re: Federal Signal Thunderbolt 1000T Sandwich Illinois Tornado Siren Test 3/7/17

Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:39 pm

One thing I must say is not all communities do alert some do attack and fast wail and some communities use electronic sirens as well.
Instead of screaming swag and drinking, I go film sirens #americansirenproductions

Return to “Videos and Media”